2. To develop strategies for recruitment and
retention of members, and enhanced supervision.
3. To increase the visibility of the OES in the
community through greater participation in civic
activities including positive youth movements.
4. To continually update the Procedural Manual, to
insure the uniformity of ceremonies through out
the country to adapt to change.
5. To provide avenues and information for all
members through workshops,conferences, retreats
and other leadership programs.
6. To update the history of the York Rite Eastern